Selected candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts.
- Writing,editing, publishing, and promoting content.
- Promoting new posts using advertisements, emails, social media, and other methods to alert and attract new readers.
- Advocating and educating others about interests, products, or services.
- Monitoring responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
- Stipend of ₹ 2000 total for 3 months.
- Complete travel reimbursements.
- Light evening snacks.
- Letter of experience.
- Letter of recommendation to best performer.
Who can apply:
- Any graduate or under-graduate from any stream.
- Knowledge of finance domain will be an added advantage.
- Can start the job immediately.
- Have relevant skills and interests.
- Writing,research, and communication skills.
- Creativity and adaptability.
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
- Ability to sit and type for extended periods.
- Proficiency with computers, especially content management software, social media platforms,MS Office.
Scheme No. – 114, Vijay Nagar, Indore.
Work from home but have to be present in 1-2 meetings in a week.