1. Design, create and manage digital marketing campaigns across through Facebook, Google AdWords & GDN ,Instagram, LinkedIn and other relevant platforms.
2. Manage all digital marketing channel.
3. Provide creative ideas to design content for campaigns, select target audiences and understand consumer behaviour.
4. Measure performance and create daily reports for the performance and making recommendations for amendments and improvements.
5. Strong understanding of digital marketing trends, new social media sites, web technologies, changes in algorithms and best practice.
6. Knowledge of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Web Trends etc.)
Important Note: While submitting the application mention your current salary, current location, and notice period in the place of Cover Letter.