Min 1 Year to 3 years of relevant experience in Mobile Application Development / iPhone Apps Development
– Should have exposure on build and releasing of iPhone/iPad Applications.
– In depth knowledge of iOS, iPhone SDK, Objective C, CoreData / Sqlite and Cocoa Touch framework.
– Should have experience in Application Designing and Designing documents.
– Should have experience in Web Services / API layer for Server interactions, and API to get data.
– Should have experience in High Level Design (HLD) and Low Level Design (LLD)
– Familiar with Interactive Application Development Paradigms, Memory Management, file I/O, network&& socket programming and concurrency.
– In-depth debugging and testing skills of Mobile Applications # Client-server application development.
Required Skills :
– Expert in Objective-C, Core Services, Media and Cocoa Touch frameworks, developer tools (Xcode 4 and 5), and workflows (both manual memory management and ARC, debugging, profiling, unit testing, continuous integration, provisioning, distributing and submission to the App Store)
– Have sound object-oriented programming skills
– Familiar with iOS design patterns and coding conventions.
– Solid experience with commonly used 3rd party libraries and services (e.g. AFNetworking and Urban Airship)
– Experience with task planning and estimating effort
– Experience working on small to medium sized teams
– Experience leading projects and overseeing other iOS developers
– Experience Level: Minimum 1 years of Experience of iOS Applications Development.
– Educational Qualification: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
• Objective C
• Memory Management
Important Note: While submitting the application mention your current salary, current location, and notice period in the place of Cover Letter.