- Demonstrable experience with PHP including OOP, security, refactoring & design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Laravel framework and experience building factories/facades/libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, traits.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL/MS SQL/PostgreSQL), database designing and query optimisation techniques. Experience in NoSQL (MongoDB/DynamoDB) databases will be an added advantage.
- Client communication (verbal/written) as and when required.
- Collaborate and work with frontend and mobile app developers on the backend needs of projects.
Important Note: While submitting the application mention your current salary, current location, and notice period in the place of Cover Letter.