1. Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
2. Keep the prospective client database updated.
3. Make cold calls for new business leads.
4. Support in writing new business proposals.
5. Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
6. Research and identify new market opportunities.
7. Follow company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers, submission of tenders, etc.
Important Note: While submitting the application mention your current salary, current location, and notice period in the place of Cover Letter.