- Extensive knowledge of PHP using MVC and Frameworks.
- Ability to use version control software such as GIT and SVN.
- Experience as an applications programmer on large-scale database management systems.
- Experience writing SQL queries for SQL Server or another Relational Database is required.
- Should have the ability to develop complex software to satisfy design objectives.
- Able to understand the complex business process.
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Working knowledge of object-oriented design and development skills.
Important Note: While submitting the application mention your current salary, current location, and notice period in the place of Cover Letter.