• Must be efficient in technical language
• Have Experience of Good Media Budget/Boost Budget/Paid Advertisement on Social Media, Google ads and Native Ads
• Market digital products such as websites and mobile applications in both ways – Online and Offline. It includes giving ideas for printed materials such as brochures and posters as well as executing online marketing campaigns.
• Use Digital Marketing strategies for marketing a product, whether digital or not. This includes online adverts, viral YouTube videos or any online marketing campaign.
• Perform and explore activities relating to Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Optimization on a continuous basis.
• Execute Social Media efforts and striving to improve the results in terms of KPIs e.g. likes, shares, tweets, etc.
Important Note: While submitting the application mention your current salary, current location, and notice period in the place of Cover Letter.