Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 5-10 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Company: Not Disclosed
- Experience as an application architect in .NET Core technology.
- Experience in SaaS based enterprise software required.
- The candidate should possess skills in designing and building systems and lead development efforts from databases, backend software, API all the way to front end
- applications (angular mostly) based on best practices.
- Clean Architecture, Monolithic and N-Layer architecture are examples of standards that will be used to build new systems.
- Excellent knowledge in source control platforms, ability to build JIRA workflows
- Extensive experience in collaborating with senior Highly proficient in programming languages, such as C#, Angular 2+, LINQ, SQL and ASP.NET Core.
- Proven experience in ORM (Entity framework and dapper)
- Proven experience in Microservice Development
- Proven experience in cloud services such as Azure/AWS
- Proven experience in Docker and Kubernetes managers to determine business-specific application needs.
- Leading the application development team and supervising the design, code-review, testing, and modification stages.
- Demonstrating application prototypes and integrating user feedback.
- Mentoring junior application developers and providing end-users with technical support.
- Set coding standards / best practices and train subordinates.
- Running diagnostic tests and performing debugging procedures.
- Performing application integration, maintenance, upgrades, and migration.
- Documenting application development processes, procedures, and standards.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge in agile project management process.
Important Note: While submitting the application mention your current salary, current location, and notice period in the place of Cover Letter.