- Expert knowledge in developing client –server applications.
- Experience working with Kanban is a plus.
- Experience in C# and/or ASP.NET.
- Experience with SQL Server in particular, hands on experience writing/troubleshooting stored procedures.
- Experience developing Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Results oriented, adaptable, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Experience in front end MVC application architecture.
- Experience in creating reusable UI components.
- Experience with unit testing and TDD.
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile environment, preferably at a Start-Up.
- Experience in full software life-cycle (SDLC) — develop/test/build/deploy/etc.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team.
Important Note: While submitting the application mention your current salary, current location, and notice period in the place of Cover Letter.