- Hands-on experience in developing complex software using .NET technologies as well as open source technologies with focus on both front-end & back-end development. Experience in writing code for mobile is a plus.
- Design and develop software solutions (high level and low level) and mentor developers about development industry best practices taking into consideration latest software development trends and techniques.
- Participate in the architecture and design of new and existing products.
- Work with business and technology teams to understand market needs and turn those into right-sized solutions. Work with stakeholders to define constraints and develop requirements.
- Develop functionality across the stack for our SaaS platform with ownership over full life-cycle application development including user requirements, specifications, design, coding, testing, and documentation.
- Ensure guidelines and processes across all technology initiatives are aligned properly.
- Contribute to continuously improving team productivity, code quality, tool and technology adoption.
- Provide solutions to complex problems with solution architectures and technical documents.
- Conduct peer code reviews as well as vendor code reviews. Play nice with others using low friction verbal and written communication methods.
- Enforce and enhance Agile (Scrum) development processes.
Important Note: While submitting the application mention your current salary, current location, and notice period in the place of Cover Letter.