- Experience as a Software Engineer in MEAN Stack.
- Good knowledge of SQL and related databases.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of the Front-end and Back-end processes.
- Knowledge of web development, continuous integration, and cloud technologies
- Proficiency with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services.
- Flexibility to switch to a new programming language as and when required.
- Ability to own a product and deliver exceptional quality.
- Analytical capabilities and logical approach to problem-solving.
Important Note: While submitting the application mention your current salary, current location, and notice period in the place of Cover Letter.