- Able to identify the requirement and propose a good alternative solution to client requirements.
- Design and develop SuiteCRM / SugarCRM applications. Ensure customer satisfaction, implementation, and maintenance of quality systems within the group challenges.
- Strong coding skills, good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proper time management and Resource management ability to solve complex problems.
- SugarCRM / SuiteCRM implementation and customisation.
- Should know custom module development.
- Good Knowledge of custom global search.
Important Note: While submitting the application mention your current salary, current location, and notice period in the place of Cover Letter.