React js Developer duties and responsibilities:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Excellent English communication skills
- Should be willing to run that extra mile for the role
- A positive approach with a go-getter attitude.
- Excellent team player
- English communication is a must since there will be client communication
- Must be willing to leave the comfort zone.
What you’re getting:
- Competent salaries according to industry standards.
- Flexible management
- Alternate Saturdays off.
- On working Saturdays, working till just 5 pm.
- A passionate team of developers & guidance of highly experienced TL’s
- Highly flexible project managers.
- Chance to learn all the latest technology in the market.
- Monthly or quarterly learning sessions provided by the company.
Important Note: While submitting the application mention your current salary, current location, and notice period in the place of Cover Letter.