– Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
– Building modular and reusable components and libraries
– Optimizing your application for performance
– Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
– Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies
– Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development of best practices.
– Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
– Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
– Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including Sass or Less depending on your technology stack
– Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
– Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
– Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Web pack, and Git
– Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
– Excellent English communication skills
– Should be willing to run that extra mile for the role
– A positive approach with a go-getter attitude.
– Excellent team player
What you- re getting :
– Competent salaries according to industry standards.
– Flexible management
– Alternate Saturdays off.
– On working Saturdays, working till just 5 pm.
– A passionate team of developers & guidance of highly experienced TL- s
– Highly flexible project managers.
– Chance to learn all the latest technology in the market.
– Monthly or quarterly learning sessions provided by the company.
Important Note: While submitting the application mention your current salary, current location, and notice period in the place of Cover Letter.