- Strong programming and technical PHP, MySQL skills.
- Should have experience in PHP frameworks viz. Laravel, CodeIgniter, Node.js & AngularJS.
- Should have strong debugging/diagnostic and analytical skills and should be capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Should have strong design, programming, debugging experience, and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Should have the knowledge to customize, code, optimize plugins and integrate with other 3rd party systems.
Important Note: While submitting the application mention your current salary, current location, and notice period in the place of Cover Letter.