Job Description: (Work type: Work from home till March, 2021 after that in office.)
During the Insolvency Resolution Process powers of the Board of Director gets suspended and the Insolvency Professional performs the functions of directors such as:
1. Running the Company as CFO/CEO/MD.
2. Taking All types of business decisions including sales, purchase, financing, expenses, production, employees, security.
3. Full Control over Books/Financials and instructing the CFO/Chief Accountant to bring better controllership.
4. Ensure compliance with all laws of the land including Income Tax, GST, Company Law, FEMA, other allied laws relating to the functioning of the company.
5. Take full control of Site/Factory/Plant/Raw Material/Fixed Assets.
6. Sign Audited Financials in place of Directors and assume full responsibility of Financial statements.
7. Chair board meetings and AGMs.
8. Conducting meetings of Lenders/Banks as Chairman, Drafting Agenda/Notice of Meeting, and Minutes/ Voting.
9. The candidate shall be a key part of the team assisting/enabling the Insolvency Professional to deliver all the above duties.
Key Learnings in this role:
1. End to End knowledge of “How the company is managed at Director level”.
2. End to End understanding of CFO roles/responsibilities.
3. Virtually, IP is auditee, getting accounts audited –this helps learn the management side.
4. Interactions with Promoters/Directors/Senior Bankers/Senior most lawyers/NCLT/NCLAT.
5. Drafting/Communication/Presentation Skills.
6. Risk assessment and mitigation.
7. Work in a stressed scenario.
Important Note: While submitting the application mention your current salary, current location, and notice period in the place of Cover Letter.